7 Social Media Post Examples to Generate More Followers, Leads & Sales for Your Personal Brand
7 Social Media Post Examples to Generate Followers, Leads & Sales for Your Personal Brand
We all know that when it comes to growing a business online, social media posts are important. But knowing what to post for your personal brand so you can grow your following, generate leads, and boost sales can feel overwhelming… and kind of scary.
In this video we're going to share 7 rinse & repeat social media post examples you can start using to grow your personal brand every single week.
Having a step-by-step social media posting strategy can be a total game changer for your business. When you have a plan… the overwhelm & confusion around what, when and where to post completely melts away.
We put together a free resource for you… our complete Social Media Posting Plan, fully updated with all the recent algorithm updates, so you can move forward with a clear strategy. Inside we share the posting plan we follow to power our own personal brand on Facebook, Instagram & for your stories, so you can grow your following, generate leads, and boost your sales. You can download it now by clicking on the button above, or just click here.
When it comes to posting on social media, it helps to break your posts down into categories to make sure you’re maintaining balance, and ticking all the boxes.
You need posts that attract new followers, posts that nurture your current audience, AND posts that convert viewers into leads and sales for your business.
Social Media Post Examples | Attract
These are posts that inspire, entertain & educate your audience and have potential to go viral when used on platforms like Instagram and TikTok. Remember that people get on social media to look good, to feel good, to stay informed and to educate themselves on the things they care about.
Your job as a personal brand is to show up consistently with inspiring and valuable content your ideal clients & customers will relate to, and enjoy consuming.
Here are 3 examples of ‘Attract’ posts you can start using with your own personal brand:
1) Inspire: Inspirational quotes are a big hit on social media. They make people feel good, and are often saved and shared… which tells the algorithm that people are really enjoying your content.
The key is not to just post ANY inspirational quote though. Think about your ideal clients and customers, and your niche, and post quotes they would relate to.
In our business, our target audience is ambitious entrepreneurs, so we post quotes that specifically relate to entrepreneurship, and all the ups and downs and things that go along with it.
If, for example, your target audience is New Moms who are looking to lose baby weight, sharing inspirational quotes that lift up Mom’s, remind them that yes, they are doing an amazing job, and make them feel good about their day will be really relatable to your ideal audience.
2) Next is educate and inform. These are how to videos or posts that share value with your audience, as it relates to your niche. These posts make great live videos, reels, tik toks and carousels. They are meant to teach your audience something, or give them tips around things they want to learn about.
Inside our Laptop Lifestyle Academy program we teach our students how to create one high quality piece of content each week, then break it apart and use that same piece of content to create any other value pieces they need to post that week.
You can take a live video and use the points you covered inside to create a reel, an IGTV, a carousel, and even inspiring or educational quotes.
3) Next is entertain, and no… I’m not talking about being funny, although if that’s your style then definitely lean into here. When you think of entertaining posts, I want you to think of posts you see online that make you laugh, or make you instantly want to share with your spouse or your best friend.Again, you want these to relate to your niche… and the best entertaining posts are often the ones that feel like an inside joke between you and your ideal clients.
Our favorite way to create entertaining posts is to scroll through IG Reels or TikToks, save funny trends, and adapt them to fit our niche. For example… this audio was going around for a while, the sound was like someone just talking total gibberish, like you have no idea what they’re actually saying. And the trend was to include a text box about “this is what I hear when someone tells me XYZ” I adapted it to our niche, and had a lot of comments and laughs from our audience.
Okay, so that’s the attract category – each week you need to have a mix of inspiring, educational and entertaining posts, all related to your niche, to help you attract your ideal clients and customers. Be sure to check out the video at the top of this post to see some real examples of the posts we mentioned here!
Social Media Post Examples | Nurture
The next category is nurture. These are posts that build know, like & trust with your current followers. But, just be warned, these posts are super powerful and may also attract new followers to your account as well!
1) Sharing Your Story – when building a personal brand on social media, you need to get comfortable with sharing your hero story. Going back to that example of new Mom’s looking to lose baby weight, if that’s your niche then chances are YOU were once a Mom who felt the same way your potential clients and customers might be feeling now!
Get in the habit of sharing your why… sharing your motivations… sharing your transformation… knowing that by getting vulnerable and sharing your struggles, you are showing other Mom’s that they can overcome their struggles as well.
2) Another great nurturing post is to show your audience how you live what you teach. Take them behind the scenes by sharing your daily habits, routines, mindset, & beliefs as it pertains your niche.
Okay, 5 post examples down… 2 to go. Let’s talk about converting friends and followers into clients and customers!
Social Media Post Examples | Convert
The key here is to remember – facts tell, stories sell. And the goal of your conversion posts is not to close a sale right away… but rather, to start a conversation or get your prospect to take the next step, whether that be opting in to a free resource, booking a call, or visiting your website.
1) One of the most powerful posts you can share to drive conversions is to tell a story of transformation. This can be a story about yourself, OR, over time, your clients and customers! Think of these like your story posts, but with a clear call to action for the reader to take the next step.. Whether that’s to send you a message, visit the link in your bio, or leave a comment if they want to learn more.
2) Testimonials are also a powerful way to convert people on social media. Social proof is huge, and you want to get in the habit of sharing your customers stories frequently! Include a strong call to action in the caption, showing people how to take the next step toward getting similar results.
Social Media Post Examples | Bringing It All Together
Posting on social media doesn’t have to be overwhelming, and by having a balanced mix of posts that attract, nurture & convert you can ensure you’re growing your audience, building know like & trust AND closing sales.
If you want a full break down of how we use these posts categories to grow our business on Facebook & Instagram, including our weekly schedule for feed posts AND stories, click on the button below to download our Social Media Posting Plan now.
Did you know that each social media platform has a different purpose in your business? Too often we see people hustling on social media… putting out amazing content… but not getting the results they want because they aren’t taking the right actions on the right platforms. We put together a video to help you choose the best social media platform for your business based on your goals, which you can watch here.
Profitable Social Media Posting Plan for Facebook, Instagram & Stories – Learn More
Are you ready to show up, get seen, and start generating more sales on social media?
Inside this powerful resource we share our exact social media posting plan (with a sample schedule!) for Facebook, Instagram and Stories... giving you a rinse-and-repeat strategy you can start using to generate more likes, comments, leads & sales today!
FREE TRAINING: Go Behind the Scenes of the Personal Branding Strategy We Used to Go from Social Media Nobodies to Multiple Six Figures in 10 Months – Learn More
Did you get some value out of this episode?
We sure hope so, because we put our hearts and souls into sharing our best practices for what is an isn’t working in our network marketing business so you can get better results and reach your own network marketing goals.
Did you get value from this post?
If you love sharing valuable info (and really, who doesn’t!?), please feel free to share!
Each week we put out incredible free content here on blog an across our social media channels.
And for daily inspiration and motivation be sure to join us inside our private Facebook community for ambitious entrepreneurs!
Create a Great Day!
Kathy & Jordan