YOUR DAILY ACTION STEPS
Your Morning Routine
Set Your Day
Up to Win
Your “Morning Routine” is the most important Action Step of your day.
It's ‘the action step' that will keep you consistent with all the other actions.
Income Producing Activities
Promote / Attract
2 Posts a Day
Keep Leads Coming
- Be Sure Your Profile is Professionally Set Up
- Posting Consistently is Key
- Your Profile Needs to be Public
- If you are interested in using a Business Page… it must be done right. Click here for THE BEST training we've found.
Suggested Posts for Today
Today, make a Value Post and a Product Curiosity Post.
Make 5+ New Friends
Be a Human First.
Engage with Your Network
Networking is a skill. That's good news because that anyone (including you!) can learn and master it.
Today's Suggestions for Networking
- Message (audio) Happy Birthday to Friends Celebrating a Birthday!
- Comment on 5 Facebook Stories
- Go into 3 Groups; Make a value post (geared towards the interests of the members of the group) and comment on 5 posts in each group. Try to focus on posts where you can offer an answer to a question or solve a challenge.
- Friend Request 5 People and Delete 5 Hint; 5 to delete could be 5 you messaged HB to last year… that never responded!
2+ Friends to
Take a Look
Weekly (daily) you are making new freinds, then networking with old friends. That's good but…
if you aren't taking the next step and INVITING friends to take a look at your business and/or products… all that networking is fun but, a waste of time (when it comes to growing your business).
Today's Suggestions for Inviting
- Invite 2+ to take a look at your business (opportunity or products)
It's Thursday. How many people have you invited to look at your products or business this week?
Remember to keep “the main thing, the main thing”.
What is the MAIN THING?
Exposing your products and opportunity.
Present / Follow-Up
Use the Tools
Most People Don't Make a Decision Until the 7th+ Exposure
- Know Your Next Step in the Process
- Never End a Conversation, Without Scheduling the Next Follow-Up
Today's Suggestions for Follow-Up
- Close out ALL browsers and windows
- Set a 30 minute timer
- Thursday is a good day to get caught up on any follow-ups you might be behind on… get these done before the weekend hits!
“Formal education will make you a living;
self-education will make you a fortune.”
~ Jim Rohn
Your business will only grow as much
as you grow.
Ongoing Personal and Professional Development is key to success.
Today's Professional Development
If you've ever heard “I don't have the money”, “I am too busy”, or “I really need to talk to my husband first…”
you NEED to check out today's episode!
We show you exactly how to handle these and really ANY objection a prospect might have… you are gonna LOVE the simplicity and be able to immediately apply this to the most common objections (or uncommon ones) like a pro!