YOUR DAILY ACTION STEPS
Your Morning Routine
Set Your Day
Up to Win
Your “Morning Routine” is the most important Action Step of your day.
It's ‘the action step' that will keep you consistent with all the other actions.
Income Producing Activities
Promote / Attract
2 Posts a Day
Keep Leads Coming
- Be Sure Your Profile is Professionally Set Up
- Posting Consistently is Key
- Your Profile Needs to be Public
- If you are interested in using a Business Page… it must be done right. Click here for THE BEST training we've found.
Suggested Posts for Today
- Make an Inspiring Post. This can be a quote… but if it is, include your own thoughts!
- Make a Value Post. We've said it again and again. Ongoing Personal and Professional Development is a must… take something you've invested your time or money into learning… then share/teach it in a post!!!
Make 5+ New Friends
Be a Human First.
Engage with Your Network
Networking is a skill. That's good news because that anyone (including you!) can learn and master it.
Today's Suggestions for Networking
- Message (audio) Happy Birthday to Friends Celebrating a Birthday
- Comment on 5 Facebook Stories
- Go into 3 Groups; Make a value post (geared towards the interests of the members of the group) and comment on 5 posts in each group. Try to focus on posts where you can offer an answer to a questions or solve a challenge.
- Friend Request 5 People and Delete 3 – 5
2+ Friends to
Take a Look
Weekly (daily) you are making new freinds, then networking with old friends. That's good but…
if you aren't taking the next step and INVITING friends to take a look at your business and/or products… all that networking is fun but, a waste of time (when it comes to growing your business).
Today's Suggestions for Inviting
- Invite 2+ to take a look at your business (opportunity or products)
Remember to keep the main thing, the main thing.
Present / Follow-Up
Use the Tools
Most People Don't Make a Decision Until the 7th+ Exposure
- Know Your Next Step in the Process
- Never End a Conversation, Without Scheduling the Next Follow-Up
Today's Suggestions for Follow-Up
- Close out ALL browsers and windows
- Set a 30 minute timer
- Friday is a great day to follow-up with your team! We call it FOLLOW-UP Friday!!!
“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”
~ Jim Rohn
Your business will only grow as much as you grow.
Ongoing Personal and Professional Development is key to success.
Today's Professional Development
Be sure to share this Blog Post With Your Team!